IMSI verze DesignCAD 17
Jak tak neustále opisujeme chyby předchozích verzí tak občas propadáme skepsi, co vlastně ten výrobce dělá. Tak kromě vývoje (tedy nových příkazů a řešení) odstraňuje problémy o kterých nevíme a tedy je nepopisujeme.
Verze Max 17.2 řeší problémy : (ZDROJ: výrobce - IMSI - zatím pouze v angličtině)Print Scale
- DesignCAD 17.0 and 17.1 printed slightly smaller than expected when printing to scale.
- Symbols with hidden lines (due to Boolean operations or to the user manually hiding lines) were showing the hidden lines after the symbol was exploded. This also occurred if a file was merged into another drawing.
- Text convert sometimes reversed the orientation of the converted text.
- Under certain circumstances, the Slice command would delete all other entities except planes and grids.
- Under certain circumstances, the Slice command would slice away the wrong side of an object.
- Sometimes the Combine Lines command would fail to combine all the lines into a single entity.
- Sometimes the Make Plane command would fail to combine multiple adjoining line segments into a plane, or would join the segments in the wrong order.
- This command has been given the option for Trim Picked Segments Only. Check this box to reliably emulate behavior in older versions of DesignCAD.
- The Shade command dialog box has a new option "opaque texture map". When this box is checked, the texture map image does not blend with the underlying wireframe color of the object.
- Under certain conditions, copying something from one drawing and pasting it into another would result in the pasted objects being offset by an apparently arbitrary amount.
- Under certain circumstances, a symbol or block loaded into a drawing with different units of measurement would be scaled by an apparently arbitrary scale factor.
- Section Trim on a circle sometimes resulted in an extra, very small arc segment at one end of the resulting arc.
- The Line Style Toolbar could not be dragged into a floating position.
- Certain dimension and attribute orientations caused view windows to switch to very small zoom factors when Fit to Window or Fit to All Windows was run.
- Move or Duplicate on 2D text would not update the preview correctly if the second handle was rotated into a different orientation.
- Several circumstances that could result in a DesignCAD crash have also been identified and corrected.
- Group selection had become extremely slow in 17.0 and 17.1. The selection of groups has been greatly improved relative to those versions.